We hope we have provided you with enough information to give you a good idea what Garden Montessori can offer your child. Children are admitted without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, national origin, political belief or disability.
To continue the enrollment process:
1. Please call to schedule an appointment for a tour of our school! A member of our staff will show you our center and answer any questions you may have.
2. Fill out an application and pay the non-refundable application fee. Priority enrollment for returning students and their siblings occurs in February. Openings are filled on a first-come, first-served basis from our waiting list after Priority enrollment.
3. You will be notified in writing when your child is accepted. Your signed contract and non-refundable deposit are due within two weeks of acceptance.
4. Your child must meet with the director for a brief interview prior to starting school.
5. Complete enrollment paperwork including the medical form, which must be signed by your child’s physician.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about out program. We hope you will come for a tour of our school!